2010/10/25


At the start of these year; i said to myself that i'd try and upload as often as possible to keep myself a better record of were i was up to on work; whilst also allowing myself time to sort out some of the nicer work i've done to upload and spread onto the world wide web. So far i've abonded that almost completely.

Recently visited London for just under a week - visting galleries by day and beveraging by night. Sorting out the Body Sculpture Project were working on now but still need to tie up loose ends on a few other projects still.

This piece of burnt toast was just some impulse experiment that popped into my head and instead of writing it down i just went and tried it. I also seem to have a mild obession with X-compositions. There not even that nice - and there majorly screaming out the Xx. Oh welll -

No comments: